[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 94, Issue 58

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Dec 16 15:52:00 CET 2011

Calle wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:37:49 +0100
> From: "Calle" <Calle_Python at live.se>
[...]

I'm sorry, it is too hard for me to work out which parts are your comments,
and which are quotations from older emails in the Digest.

Please do not reply to multiple messages in a digest at once: each reply to a
message should be in a separate email. Also, please edit the subject line to
something more useful that "Re Tutor Digest".

I recommend you change your mail settings and turn of Digest and go onto
individual emails. It is MUCH easier to carry on a discussion that way.

One last thing: "--" on a line on its own is the marker for "End Of Email",
with only the user's signature below the line. When you comment below the End
Of Email line, many common email programs will grey the text out and make it
difficult or impossible to reply to your comment.

Thank you.

--
Steven