[Tutor] Syntax error with if statement

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Wed Aug 24 19:40:37 CEST 2011

Hello,

I haven't been programming for a while and today I
am working on something and have encountered an
error I cannot figure out.

Here is my code:

           thisFile = column[6]
           if thisFile == "/Images/My%20Face.JPG"
                CallCount += 1
                print CallCount

And here is the error message:

ray at RaysComputer:~$ python
/home/ray/EmailCount/CountEmails.py
   File "/home/ray/EmailCount/CountEmails.py", line 41
     if thisFile == "/Images/My%20Face.JPG"
                                                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any help you can be will be much appreciated.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
The Unknown Lead Player, Ray Parrish
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unknown-Lead-Player/123388551041130?sk=wall