[Tutor] Reprojection tool for vector datasets

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 9 10:09:56 CEST 2011

On 09/08/11 02:00, Helen Brown wrote:
> ...I have place
> comment as to what I want the modules to do but that is as far as I can
> go. Can someone lead me to the finish line ?

The problem is that your code is wholly reliant on the classes that you
are using and unless you find somebody who is familiar witht those
classes it is unlikely we can suggest much of help.

Based on the comments your basic logic appears to be ok, but how you
turn the comments into reality depemds on the classes and their
available operations. You need to study those classes and any associated
documentation/sample code.

HTH

--
Alan G