[Tutor] (sqlite3) Testing if a table has been created.

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:58:37 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:38 AM, michael scott <jigenbakuda at yahoo.com>wrote:

> ------------------------------

My apologies.  I was not so nice.  I needed coffee!  I'm a big reader of
this group.  I think its great.  Sometimes I have answers.  And I learn a
lot.  I was just meaning to point out that its best to have a specific
python question and include the code you tried -- including the traceback so
people can help you.  And, maybe its just me, but if you can do a little
research first, it adds to a better discussion.

--
Joel Goldstick