[Tutor] Importing sub modules

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:22:31 CEST 2011

On 3/31/2011 1:07 PM, Prasad, Ramit wrote:

> This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not
> intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of
> any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
> transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not
> warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change
> without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not
> necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase&  Co., its subsidiaries
> and affiliates.

> confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
> use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
> thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any
> attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
> that might affect any computer system into which it is received and
> opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
> is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase&
> Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss
> or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this
> transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
> destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
> copy format. Thank you.
>
> Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for
> disclosures relating to European legal entities.

I hope your lawyers are happy with the above text. I personally find it
annoying.

I certainly would not be bothered to wonder whether i "received this
transmission in error" or to contact the sender or destroy the material!

"STRICTLY PROHIBITED" oh I am so scared!

So there!

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239