[Tutor] system()? popen2()? How to execute a command & save its output?

ralf at schoenian-online.de ralf at schoenian-online.de
Thu Sep 30 12:13:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've once written a script to sync my website with a local directory. I guess
that you will find anything you need in the FTPHelper class. Have a look at:
http://home.arcor.de/ralf_schoenian/websync/index.html At the bottom of the page
you can view and download the script.
Any questions are welcome.
Ralf