[Tutor] I am looking for a book on Beginners who never programmed before or have no experience in programming

Dipo Elegbede delegbede at dudupay.com
Tue Sep 28 12:13:27 CEST 2010

I go with Alan.
If you however arrive at a choice book or books, send me a list of the
books, I will check if I have any of them. I have plenty books on
python now.
You may not need to send a personal mail, just send it here on the
forum and i would send you a download link.
I hope by that everyone who wishes can have a look and I would not
have violated any copyright law.
Welcome to the world of python programming.

You sure would get a great deal of help in here.
Regards,