[Tutor] Python Help

masawudu bature mass02gh at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 28 08:07:57 CEST 2010

Thanks David, But the loop was suppose to produce the count of even divisors an
integer has.
Like, 6 has 2 "even" divisors, which is 2 and 6, itself.
8 = 3 even divisors, which is 2, 4 ,and 8
10 = 2 even divisors, which is 2, and 10
12 = 4 even divisors, which is 2, 4, 6, and 12

sorry, I just don't know how to write a code to count the number of divisors