[Tutor] Documenting a Module

Michael Powe michael at trollope.org
Mon Sep 13 11:54:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

Are there any tools for documenting a module other than Sphinx?

Apparently, I need a full-blown dev box with Visual Studio installed
to get Sphinx up, due to the dependency on Jinja, which comes
source-only and requires VC.

I wrote a module, I'd like to produce a decent document of its
functionality from the comments and doc strings; and I already wasted
a considerable part of my Sunday afternoon trying to get along with
Sphinx. I'm not talking about a huge Python project, nor am I likely
to need that type of documentation tool in the near future.

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe		michael at trollope.org		Naugatuck CT USA