[Tutor] Converting from unicode to nonstring

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:53:21 CEST 2010

> In which case the code Sanders sent you is a much more sensible way of
> recovering your data. Evalling the string u'plot' still doesn't make much
> sense to me though.

But it's the only thing working correctly though, so until I have a
better solution, I'm forced to deal with any bugs in interpreting the
data coming in that may occur, and account for those after the fact
for now.

 I think I may have been overestimating the quality of
> your code.

Probably so. You should see the whole thing, I'll let yall tear that
apart later though =)