[Tutor] WRITING XLS FROM OS.WALK()

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 9 19:54:25 CEST 2010

"David Hutto" <smokefloat at gmail.com> wrote
> And in other news, is it better to be a programmer, or an
> electrician first?

Well, I started as an electronic engineer writing software, then
became a
software engineer writing software for electronic engineers then
gradually
the software got bigger and more abstract and now I virtually never
even
think about the electronics....

In fact nowadays I spend most of my time discussing high level design
where I'm not even thinking too much about the actual code, the focus
is all on module structures, frameworks and library definitions etc.

Playing with Python helps keep me grounded :-)

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site