[Tutor] Connecting my users

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Oct 3 01:28:17 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 08:06:14 pm Timo wrote:
> On 01-10-10 11:25, Nitin Pawar wrote:
> > have a look at this
> >
> > http://bytes.com/topic/python/answers/826973-peer-peer-chat-program
>
> Thanks, but that still uses a server. And even one that I can't
> control! If it has to be with server interaction, than as little as
> possible is preferred and option to put it on my own.

You obviously didn't read the article carefully enough. It describes a
peer-to-peer chat program, and I quote from the project page:

"kaishi is a chat program without any central servers. Currently all
users connected to kaishi are on the same level of the network, meaning
no user has more control over the others."

--
Steven D'Aprano