[Tutor] data question

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 2 15:10:25 CEST 2010

"Roelof Wobben" <rwobben at hotmail.com> wrote

> As a test I would write a programm where a user can input game-data
> like home-team, away-team, home-score, away-score) and makes a
> ranking of it.

> In which datatype can I put this data in.
>
> I thought myself of a dictonary of tuples.

A dictionary would be good for the basic data but I assume there
are more than one of these data items? If so what do they represent?
How would they be used?

We need a bit more information, even some sample datya might help.

It could be a list of dictionaries or even a dictionary of
dictionaries.

Alan G.