[Tutor] age program

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:57:52 CET 2010

We will not make your homework for you. However, we may well give you hints
and perhaps solve small parts that you are unable to do yourself. For that,
however, we need to know *what* it is that you are having problems with.

Thus: You said that you have tried everything you can. What have you tried?
What part(s) of the problem are you able to solve? What part(s) of the
problem are you not able to solve?

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com