[Tutor] noob

Mary sharky5000 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 06:57:06 CET 2010

Dear Tutors:

Thank you for your time.I am trying to do first assignment (ps1a+b) onMIT open study, finding the 1000th prime in part a and doing something with import.math and logs in part b, but I'm not there yet. The little build i did to find primes does fine until, for some reason, 95 shows up, and later other multiples of 5 jump into the mix without being invited.I end up almost 200 primes off by the 1000 count. Is it me? Have uninstalled and reinstalled 2.7 twice. Here is code:

per = 25
num = 3
yep = 0

while per > 0: