[Tutor] Python module structure & directories

Judy Chen jgc617 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 22:48:08 CET 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Python, I worked on C/C++ before.  I would like to know is it a good practice to put Python development code under

../src/UI/foo.py
../src/businesslogic/bar.py, etc.

or should we eliminate "src' directory since it is not pythonic, or it very C/C++ like.

I was told that the above directory/file structure does not apply to
Python, since Python's source code are objects.

What do you say?  Are there any standard for how Python source code to be structured?

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

-- Judy