[Tutor] JOB AD PROJECT

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 20 10:00:52 CET 2010

<delegbede at dudupay.com> wrote

> I have done some extensive reading on python.
> i want to design a classifieds site for jobs.

Have you done any extensive programming yet?
Reading alone will be of limited benefit and jumping into
a faurly complex web project before you have the basics
mastered will be a painful experience.

I'm assuming you have at least some experience of
web programming in other languages for you to take
such a bold step?

> I am taking this as my first project and would appreciate any help.
> I am looking in the direction of python, maybe django.

The choice of tools is fine, but its a big task for a first
ever Python project!

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld