[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 81, Issue 35

Patty patty at cruzio.com
Fri Nov 12 18:09:02 CET 2010

Hi - I just wanted to comment that my Windows XP system hasn't found any
threats like this coming from the Python list emails.  I also have a netbook
with Windows 7 Starter and no problems there either. I am using AVG 9.0.869
on both systems which is *Great* for security and if a threat is found, it
will give you the email with just the header and a note in the body that AVG
didn't allow the message through because it detected a virus or malicious
something or other.

Patty