[Tutor] pythonpath

John washakie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:19:14 CET 2010

hehe. yeah, I had to go check my old PC that's collecting dust on how
to navigate the 'happy dungeon' of windows wizards...

I do prefer:

export PYTHONPATH=/my/custom/dir

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Vince Spicer <vince at vinces.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Vince Spicer <vince at vinces.ca> wrote:
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Chris King <g.nius.ck at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> the first way with work for Window,  the second is for Linux or posix
>>> systems
>>> Sorry I can't help with PYTHONPATH on windows.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Vince Spicer
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sent from Ubuntu
>>>
>>> I want a permanent change.
>>
>> There is probably a Windows alternative to env variables and PYTHONPATH,
>> Google may help.
>>
>> --
>> Vince Spicer
>> --
>> Sent from Ubuntu
>

> Sorry I don't know any developers that run Windows anymore, if you find the
> solution please post it back here.
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Vince Spicer
>
> --
> Sent from Ubuntu

Configuration
``````````````````````````
Plone 2.5.3-final,
CMF-1.6.4,
Zope (Zope 2.9.7-final, python 2.4.4, linux2),
Python 2.6
PIL 1.1.6
Mailman 2.1.9
Postfix 2.4.5