[Tutor] list of dicts <-> dict of lists?

Karl Jansson janssonks at gmail.com
Sat May 29 03:17:37 CEST 2010

I was trying to build python, and this printed to the terminal:

Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules were not found:
_gdbm              ossaudiodev        readline
spwd
To find the necessary bits, look in setup.py in detect_modules() for the module's name.

I'm new to python, so i don't know if this is important, or what it means at all.  I looked in setup.py, and it didn't tell me anything.  What does it mean by "the necessary bits" were not found?