[Tutor] Unable to run a simple Hello.py in WinXP

Yashwin Kanchan yashwinkanchan at gmail.com
Mon May 17 21:28:13 CEST 2010

Hi Siva

This looks more of issue with the python installation on your PC.

Could be a bad installation, in which case I would suggest re-installation
of python.
Also it could be something to do with permission on your PC.

Also you say that you were successful in running the script on python shell.
Could you please tell us do you mean IDLE or the python command prompt?In
either case please tell us how do you to initiate the shell on your machine.

Regards
Yashwin Kanchan