[Tutor] creating distribution lists in outlook

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:25:47 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Pirritano, Matthew
<MPirritano at ochca.com> wrote:
> That's the way we've been doing it. The issue, and inspiration for
> pythonification is that the list has 1000+ emails. Outlook only allows
> about 50 per list, which leads to the need to create 20+ separate lists,
> which takes a considerable amount of time.

Can't you import them all at once though? from a single file? rather
than 20 separate ones? (i.e. they would still be 20 lists but you'd
only have to go through the import process once.)

Are you trying to automate Outlook to send the e-mails, or just to
load in the list?