[Tutor] (no subject)

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:26:10 CEST 2010

> Siva is it possible that you accidentally installed the 64-bit version of python 3.1?
> Hi Luke
> I checked again and found that Python Shell has the following which is win32
>
> Python 3.1.2 (r312:79149, Mar 21 2010, 00:41:52) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
> Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information.

Can you reply in plain-text next time?  Your html e-mails are very
broken for me and really hard to read.  Everything is tabbed over
randomly and the e-mails don't appear to be in the correct order.

How did you start this python console?  If you can start the console
you should be able to run scripts just fine.