[Tutor] simple search and replace...

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 31 21:51:00 CEST 2010

From: Spencer Parker <inthefridge at gmail.com>

But if it's fixed patterns you can either do a replace()
in a loop over your patterns:

for pat in ['PID','OBR',....]
    h7string = h7string.replace('\n'+pat, h7string)

Or even build a regex that does it all in one.
(But the regex could get complex quickly!)

 Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn To Program website
http://www.alan-g.me.uk/