[Tutor] how to change some words in a text file

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 02:02:57 CEST 2010

On 28 March 2010 23:37, Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu) <shurui91 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tell me how to do what i want, please.

Both me and someone else have already told you how to replace a substring in
a string with something else in your earlier question/posting/thread.  If
you've not understood what was written there, then please ask again and
specify what specifically you're having difficulty with.  If however you've
not yet looked into/tried out what we've suggested, then please do try that
first, and then come back if you have problems.