[Tutor] Advice on math

Eduardo Vieira eduardo.susan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 23:20:29 CEST 2010

Hello, I've enjoying learning python for the first few years, and
appreciate all the help I have received from this list. I had some
interest in programming and am very glad to have made python my choice
of programming language. Since I didn't go to college for computer
studies, I feel my math is kind of rusty in some areas, and looks like
improving/regaining math skills would help a lot in programming,
logic, algorithms, etc.
Right now I think I need a better understanding of logarithm, arrays
(matrixes), and even probability. What links would you all recommend
that would be useful for me to learn these things in a newbie-friendly
way?

With thankfulness,

Eduardo
www.expresssignproducts.com