[Tutor] Use flag to exit? (OT - PEP 8 Gripe)

Dave Angel davea at ieee.org
Sat Jun 26 08:42:26 CEST 2010

Richard D. Moores wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 23:08, Dave Angel <davea at ieee.org> wrote:
>
>> Do you activate Quick-Edit mode in your DOS box?  Once you have that on,
>> it's not much of a pain to copy and paste, as long as what you're copying
>> fits a rectangle.
>>

> Yes, it's on. I agree that copying is easy, but if I can't use Ctrl+V,
> pasting is a pain. Tell me your secret.
>
> Dick

If you right-click on a DOS box without anything selected, then it
pastes.  (Asssuming quickedit mode)

For example, you run a command that displays a string, and you want to
use that string as your next command:

left-drag over the desired text.
Right click to copy to clipboard
Right click again to paste into current cursor position

DaveA