[Tutor] Reading Excel Files

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:53:46 CEST 2010

That is what I'm currently doing (telling users to convert), however
users tend to forget to save the file in old format or find it too
much a hassle to do the extra step, in which case I would like to be
able to read the new format, although I may just trow and error and
recommend the user to convert the format, lets see how they take that.

Regards,
Carlos Ruvalcaba