[Tutor] How to model objects aimed to persistence?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 17 02:17:13 CEST 2010

"Steven D'Aprano" <steve at pearwood.info> wrote

> Deliberate misspellings in class and variable names
> will cost you *far* more in debugging time when you
> forget to misspell the words than they will save you
> in typing. Trust me on this.

I don't normally do "me too" postings but this is such
a big deal that I just have to concur with Steven. It doesn't
matter too much if you abbreviate local variables but
anything that might be exposed at the module level
and visible across imports should be spelled in full.
It will only cause grief and pain later, if not to you
then to anyone who imports your code...

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site