[Tutor] Python Book recomandation!

Eric Hamiter ehamiter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:22:49 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

As a fellow complete beginner, I have actually started a web site that
details just this. I'm learning as I go and have tried to put together
a curriculum of sorts that will helpfully guide other newbies as well,
and reinforce what I'm learning for myself.

http://letslearnpython.com/

Pardon my own plug, but you are exactly the audience member I am
targeting. Everything I recommend with the exception of a paperback
book is free to access. I'm adding more "lessons" as I go, and
hopefully as I progress, I can make more specific recommendations.

You are off to a great start by asking this list; I've found the
people here are very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

Thanks,

Eric