[Tutor] module for fingerprint and pictures

Dipo Elegbede delegbede at dudupay.com
Mon Jul 12 21:22:52 CEST 2010

Hello people,

I am working on an interface that is supposed to interact with a webcam and
capture pictures into a database and also fingerprint from a fingerprint
hardware.

Is there any python module or library I can work with.

I need suggestions, assistance and information where necessary.

To be truthful, I need to do a demo for that app and then go commercial if
my project impresses the client.

Please help me.

--
Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo