[Tutor] extract a submatrix

Bala subramanian bala.biophysics at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:38:36 CEST 2010

Dear Eike,
Thank you so much, the simple slicing operation solved my problem. Thank you
for the links, i am just going through the same.

Dave
I wanted was to extract a matrix of dimension 330,330 from a matrix of
dimension 550,550. Sorry if my previous post was not clear. I am able to do
it by slicing as suggested by Eike.

Thank you,
Bala