[Tutor] Python and Ajax classes at Foothill College

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:52:45 CET 2010

for future reference, you can go sign up for the courses at
http://foothill.edu ... i'll be delivering the intermediate Python
course next year FWIW.

cheers,
-wesley

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Scott Pritchard <scottp at juniper.net> wrote:
> Oh, sorry about that.
>
> Rich Lovely wrote:
>>
>> I think you've got the wrong mailing list.  This is an online
>> "helpline" for anybody who is learning python, not a list for a
>> specific class.
>>
>> On 29 January 2010 17:49, Scott Pritchard <scottp at juniper.net> wrote:
>>

>>> I would like to take your python class @ middlefield
>>> foothill campus.
>>>
>>> Can I sign up for the next class? When will it start?
>>>
>>> Thanks much,
>>> Scott

"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com