[Tutor] manipulting CSV files

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:27:56 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Lowell Tackett <lowelltackett at yahoo.com>wrote:

> <snip> and with all that I want to develop to where I can create some
> pretty expansive scripts dealing with land surveying stuff--manipulating
> coordinates, inversing, traversing, bearings, etc., etc.

Maybe you could even get into drawing the surveys graphically... and maybe
even in 3d! ;)

but that's probably down 'round mile 3-500 or so. But certainly possible
(and there are certainly libraries available to help when you get to that
point)...

Ya'll are meeting me here pretty much on the proverbial "First Step" of the
> 1000-mile journey, so all the help is very welcome and appreciated.  Thanks.

And that's pretty much they key - you'll find plenty of help when you show
that you're taking the steps (i.e. searching documentation, getting your own
errors, asking how to overcome said errors... all of which you've done,
obviously!).

-Wayne