[Tutor] Printing data to a printer...

Ken G. beachkid at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 2 19:46:52 CET 2010

Wow, I looked and looked.  I can print out my program listing but can
not print the resulted data produced by the program.

How do I print out on my USB printer the data output of my Python
program I ran in my Ubuntu terminal via Geany IDE?

I already wrote several programs using raw_input, files, sort, list,
tuple and I like Python!  Currently, I'm using Python 2.6.  In Liberty
Basic, the command was lprint.  For example:

    print 2 + 2    #    display in terminal

    lprint 2 + 2    #   print result to printer

TIA,

Ken