[Tutor] The Disappearing Program (py2exe)

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 18:46:34 CET 2010

Wayne,

I am assuming you are using Win 7 and I'll answer with that unless you tell me
you are using XP in which case I will walk over to my wife's desk and test
what I am telling you on her XP driven machine.

Assuming Windows 7.

Looking at your directory you should be using Windows Explorer. Click on
Organize then click on folder and search options. Then click on view. Make
sure the check box that says 'hide extensions for known file types' is not
clicked. Once that is done, all your file extensions (all of them) will be
seen and shown.

Robert