[Tutor] Wrestling with the Py2exe Install, Win7[XP!], Py2.5

Robert Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 14:34:12 CET 2010

Wayne,

Somewhere in the tutorial should be a comment about py2exe creating two
additional directories: build and dist. Forget about the build directory. If
you look in the dist directory you will find the exe file and all supporting
files. If you look back to an earlier email you will see a more detailed
explanation I sent you.

Robert Berman