[Tutor] Wrestling with the Py2exe Install, Win7[XP!], Py2.5

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 01:30:28 CET 2010

It imported setup fine from the IDLE cmd prompt. Win Cmd prompt is fine
to operate it. Just curious about IDLE. I looked in setup.py and don't
see what the complaint is. It sure thinks py2exe is not available.

I'm now in IDLE's path browser. I see pkgs in ...\lib\site-packages like
dateutil, numdisplay, numpy, but no py2exe. Doesn't seem right, since I
can import it. I'm pretty sure that during the install that py2exe was
headed to site

--
             "There is nothing so annoying as to have two people
              talking when you're busy interrupting." -- Mark Twain