[Tutor] ask

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sat Feb 13 23:04:41 CET 2010

2010/2/13 Shurui Liu (Aaron Liu) <shurui91 at gmail.com>:
> Yeah, i know. I don't want somebody tell me all the answers of these
> assignment directly. I just want to know is there any error in the commands
> listed online? My teacher told us there is some, but I cannot find out. He
> said we can run them on putty.exe as soon as we fix the errors. I have found
> some format error, but still "command not found" Thank you!

We can help you with Python homework if you have specific questions,
but don't ask us to do the homework for you. The point of the
assignment seems to be for you to learn to run Python programs and
find and fix errors.

Putty is a ssh client that will help you run programs on a server, but
you should be able to try running the programs on your own computer
first.

Kent