[Tutor] Tutor list as pair progamming plush toy

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 12 20:54:27 CET 2010

"Mac Ryan" <quasipedia at gmail.com> wrote

> I know - this is slightly OT for the list - but I thought to share as
> maybe this is a "hidden benefit" the list is bringing to a few people
> without the tutors even knowing it.

Actually I think it is bang on topic.

One of the most common benefits of any online community
is the way we are foced to think about propblems to write
them down. Doing so ioften brings new solutions to mind.

In fact I often find solutioons to my own problems while
replying to others! - even on seemingly unrelated issues :-)

And of course if the solution doesn't come you have the
2nd level support option of actually posting and getting