[Tutor] Closing a matplotlib window after show()

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 9 21:05:33 CET 2010

Form me the solution is getting into interactive mode, which I had never
heard of until this morning.

On 2/9/2010 9:04 AM, Wayne Watson wrote:
> Well, you are correct. Finally, my latest post to the MPL list caught
> the eye of John Hunter. I think he wrote MPL. The way out is
> interactive use. One problem I've  had  with  Python packages they
> "seem" to based on some other

"Crime is way down. War is declining. And that's far from the good
news." -- Steven Pinker (and other sources) Why is this true, but yet
the media says otherwise? The media knows very well how to manipulate us
(see limbic, emotion, $$). -- WTW