[Tutor] Question about the "main" Python help list

Joel Schwartz joel at joelschwartz.com
Sat Dec 4 09:07:54 CET 2010

I meant the Python-Help mailing list
(http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-help), which is described on
"Expert volunteers answer Python-related questions."

I guess I should have stated specifically what list I was referring to.
Basically, the Python-Tutor list seems to be for people in the "beginner" or
"initial learning" stage of Python, while the Python-Help list seems to be
the general help list for people who are beyond the basics but who have some
problem they can't solve on their own.

I was hoping that there is a general Python help list that is not closed.
Does anyone know if there is? Does anyone know why Python-Help Q&A are not
made public?

Joel