[Tutor] exercise problem

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 27 00:54:19 CEST 2010

"Roelof Wobben" <rwobben at hotmail.com> wrote

> Write a function add_vectors(u, v) that takes two lists of numbers

> I think that u is the name of the new list and v is the number which
> represent the number which must be eveluated.

No. It sounds like you don't really understand the basic concepts
behind functions yet. Try reading the Modules and Functions topic
in my tutorial. See if that clarifies things for you. Getting these
basic
concepts right at the beginning is very important, don't try to rush
it.

If confused by one tutorial reading an alternative explanation can
often help - at least it does for me! :-)

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site