[Tutor] Moving from Python 2.5.4 to 2.5.2?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 17:39:45 CEST 2010

My partner got ahead of the game last year, and installed 2.5.4, which
confounds matters when the other four participants when sharing some
python programs under Win XP. My guess is that if he uses control panel
add/remove for py 2.5.4, he can then successfully install 2.5.2 w/o
messing up any programs I've sent him. I'm presuming he did not put them
under c:\Python.

             "An experiment is a question which science poses to
              Nature, and a measurement is the recording of
              Nature’s answer." -- Max Planck

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>