[Tutor] os.urandom()

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Aug 10 16:38:02 CEST 2010

On 10/08/2010 15:33, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 02:24:00 pm Dave Angel wrote:
>
> [...]
>> Any suggestions how to fix the Windows console to interpret utf8?

There are several tracker issues relating to this one. The current
position seems to be: it's not easy. I've done no more than play
with it myself. Steven's suggestions about chcp 65001 look good but
Python doesn't supply a 65001 codec so you have to play about with
aliases and even then it doesn't work :(

Feel free to search the tracker and research a solution :)

TJG