[Tutor] Menu not working properly

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:57:26 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Luke Paireepinart
<rabidpoobear at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Jason, it makes more sense to send this to the full tutor list, not just to me:
>>
>> Ahhhh ha haha, you hit the wrong 'reply to button'. Stupid newb says what?

The first rule of any endeavour is to learn to laugh at yourself. If
you don't have cahunas to call your own self a newb, and laugh at the
mistakes you made, after thought , then what kind of programmers will
you be?

> I hope you're kidding. If you're not, leave the list right away.

It was a joke. Bad but I laughed at it.

You are not being helpful. If you were kidding, make it more clear next time.