[Tutor] web-based python?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:46:42 CEST 2010

On 8/1/10, Hugo Arts <hugo.yoshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Alex Hall <mehgcap at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have an IPowerWeb.com server, which claims to support Python. How
>> would I use this? For example, to start, how would I print html code
>> to the screen, or manage input from a form? Thanks.
>>

> There is a myriad of python web development frameworks. Here's a link
> with a ton of info:
>
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks
I had looked into Django before. What is confusing me is that it
sounds like it is meant to be run on the server directly. I do not
have direct access to my server, I just rent space on it and can
login. Maybe I am missing something, but how would I get Django onto
my server if I do not have the physical box available to me?

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)