[Tutor] Which Designer

Sharon dillyg23 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 02:48:24 CEST 2010

I think you are probably right. The only other sort of programming I did
before I started on python was really 'VBA' and everything was done with
GUI. I think that is what was in my mind. I have started using Tkinter
and it isn't so bad. I just like the idea of having the visual side of
actually seeing the buttons and whistles on the form ready. I have
looked at QT, GTK and wxGlade but it is all more complicated than
'visual basic' and not at all rad like. So, for now I'll stick with my
book and use Tkinter to get to grips with binding the widgets to the
event handlers.

Thank you for your advice,

Sharon