[Tutor] how to print a message backwards

Sander Sweers sander.sweers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:02:32 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 08:07 -0400, Serdar Tumgoren wrote:
> You should find plenty by googling for "python slice step sequence"

Now that I know what to look for I went to the online python docs [1]
and tried to find where it has been documented.

Unfortunately all the slicing examples I found do not even mention that
there is optional step value. The only place I found it explained
properly is on the build in slice() and the data model pages.  I'll try
to find some time to write some examples and documentation for the
online docs.

Thanks for the links.

Greets
Sander