[Tutor] pyce, scripts complete too fast

rick rdole1 at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 17 07:51:24 CET 2009

Perhaps the wrong list, but I'll ask anyway.  So I'm in the middle of
starting, yet again, to learn some programming.   I have 2.6.4 and 3.1
installed on the desktop (Ubuntu 9.10), 2.6.4 installed on the netbook
(UNR 9.10).

I was thinking to be ultra portable, I'd put python on the pocket pc.
Now I'm back to the problem that a Windows newbie would have, the
scripts complete before I can see what happened!  I can get right to the
interactive mode, or I can run a script, but not sure where I'd find the
terminal.

Thanks Alan, I was going through your old tutorial, the pointer to the
new was appreciated.

Rick